Rich, old world, still life masterpiece from the artful brushstrokes of Californian Loran Speck. There is almost a decadent quality to the absolutely glorious red grapes. So detailed, so plump and juicy, you literally expect to be able to pluck them off the bunch. Set on a stone table and background with an ancient feel, featuring generous fresh walnuts, and a hearty bottle of wine. Our artisans stayed true to Speck’s original when weaving the fine wall tapestry version. This Wall Tapestry is portrait in shape and is 42 inches wide by 53 inches tall, and is woven from 100% cotton. The world’s largest weaver of woven wall tapestries, Fine Art Tapestries is dedicated to providing unique, finely crafted woven wall decor. Lending every room an acoustic elegance, a modern wall tapestry is the perfect way to endow your home with a touch of timeless elegance and spark conversation among guests. All Fine Art Tapestries pieces are woven in the USA using an advanced jacquard weaving technique, which generates a depth and texture not found in traditional wall art. Our tapestries are woven with a vast variety of different fibers including cotton, wool, silk, boucle, chenille, bamboo and even metal in order to create tapestries that are innovative, unique, and majestic.
- Carefully woven and sewn to create a unique artistic accent to your decor. Great for covering large spaces and softening noise in any room.
- Hand stitched rod pocket makes display simple and secure. Made in the USA.
- Woven from 100% Cotton resulting in outstanding color and detail.
- Jacquard woven style provides true depth, texture and richness.
- Product Dimensions: 42″”W x 53″”H .